Click HERE to access this week’s playlist!
Guess what’s back, back again. Friday Vibes is back, tell a friend! Happy Friday, Baby Boomers! It’s officially colder than a witch’s tit outside and the Christmas Ale has been flowing for weeks now. (Speaking of Christmas Ale, check out Shawn Shawn’s Christmas Ale blog!) December means Christmas Vacation is on my television any chance I get, and asking my mom what she wants for Christmas ten times knowing damn well she will say “nothing” every single time. This weekend, I (AF) have Lolo’s company Christmas (yeah I said it) Party and nothing else. Nothing says “thanks for working hard all year” like an open bar and free food. Proud to be a plus one.
This week’s guest picker was none other than the future Mrs. Vegas herself. There must be some type of award for putting up with media mogul Pat Vegas for the rest of her life. Oh wait, that reward is being this week’s guest picker! Consider it even. No but in all honesty, we’re #blessed to have such supportive people around us, and we’re glad Future Mrs. Vegas was randomly selected to be this week’s guest.
As always, be sure to RT the playlist on Twitter for your chance to be the guest next week. I’m calling out all the Baby Boomers on this one. You have dropped the ball on the retweets lately, so let’s pick it up a little bit. Love you all.
Here are this week’s picks:
Future Mrs. Vegas:
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- Taylor Swift – …Ready for It
- Zac Brown Band – Toes
- Watsky – Whoa Whoa Whoa
- The Zombies – Time of the Season
- Air Supply – All Out of Love
- Vanessa Carlton – A Thousand Miles
- James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Major Lazer ft. Bruno Mars, Tyga, Mystic – Bubble Butt
- ABBA – Dancing Queen
- Twenty One Pilots – Heavydirtysoul
- Theory of a Deadman – Rx (Medicate)
- All That Remains – The Thunder Rolls
- Royal Blood – I Only Lie When I Love You
- Led Zeppelin – Immigrant Song
- Toto – Hold the Line
- The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Sean Paul – Temperature
- Naked Eyes – Always Something There To Remind Me
Have a great weekend!